The State Museum Store at The State Museum of Pennsylvania, Downtown Harrisburg
Retail with a mission in an educational setting
Supplement your income by working in The State Museum Store during our busy school tour and tourist seasons.
- Retail experience and excellent customer service skills required
- High School Diploma
- Basic math skills, ability to count money accurately
- Ability to work with children.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs., stand for long periods of time, physical agility (bend, lift, etc.
- Flexible schedule and weekends
- Estimated 12-20 hours per week
This is a seasonal, non-permanent position that is not Commonwealth employment.
A background check is required.
For more information and to apply, send email with name, telephone number, email address and resume to: Jeni Ashton, Chief of Education and Outreach, email@example.com