A vibrant and growing volunteer corps provides valuable support to The State Museum. Our volunteers serve in a variety of ways such as giving guided tours, assisting our curatorial sections, or lending a hand at museum events and more.
Call for Docents
Requirements/How to Apply
- Must be 18 years or older
- Have valid Photo Identification Card
- Schedule and complete onsite meeting with Volunteer Coordinator
- Submit complete volunteer application paperwork
- Complete all required state and federal background checks
- Attend training sessions
To learn more or to join email the volunteer coordinator, or call (717) 346-3307.