Admission and Fees
Group General Admission
|1 free per every 10 students
$4 each additional chaperone
|$2 each + museum admission||Planetarium show|
|$1 each + planetarium show||Pre-show Tonight’s Sky|
|$2 each||Additional planetarium show|
|$2 each + museum admission||Classes and tours|
- A group must consist of 10 people or more.
- Membership benefits, passes, and other discounts do not apply to group visits.
- Group admission rates include 1 hour of play in Curiosity Connection for guests age 5 and under and their chaperones. If more play time is preferred, standard general admission fees will apply.
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to any scheduled class, tour, or program.
- We reserve the right to sell tickets into all scheduled planetarium shows.
- For a private planetarium show, additional fee applies.
- If your group has special needs accommodations, please let us know when you make your reservation.
- Reservations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance or standard admission fees will apply.
- Group Admission Fees MUST be paid as a group total. Individual visitors, within a group making payments, do not qualify as a group and will be charged the standard general admission rates.
- The State Museum reserves the right to adjust all rates and fees without prior notice.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Phone: (717) 772-6997
- Email: Diane Wynkoop
- Check your confirmation email to make sure your reservation is correct.
- Download and print copies of the State Museum of PA Scavenger Hunt.
- Click here to print the Scavenger Hunt Answer Key.
- Prior to arriving, please review our Guidelines for Teachers and Chaperones.
North Street is reserved for bus drop off and pick up only. Buses are permitted to return 15 minutes before scheduled pick up.
- Street Parking and Garages
Or call Park Harrisburg at (717) 255-3099
- Farm Show Complex
Must call ahead to reserve, contact Farm Show security at (717) 346-4233