For our younger viewers, join two friendly robots as they explore the planets. Find out what makes each planet unique. Come learn all about our solar system.
A Production of the Planetarium at The State Museum of Pennsylvania.
As a State Museum member, take advantage of early exclusive access to these popular features, before we reopen to the public on July 1.
Starting Wednesday, June 1, you can reserve your tickets in advance at phmc.info/SMOPTickets and selecting the day you’d like to attend. Tickets will also be available at the door, but space is limited, booking ahead is recommended.
- Tickets, including Members and complimentary passes, must be obtained at the ground floor information desk at least 5 minutes before showtime.
- Advanced tickets purchases may also be completed online at phmc.info/SMOPTickets.
- Planetarium shows start promptly, so please arrive on time. Doors will not be opened after the show has started and no ticket refunds will be given for missed shows.
- The planetarium is not recommended for children age 3 and under.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- We reserve the right to sell tickets into all scheduled planetarium shows and programs.