What are constellations? How were they created? These are just two of the questions covered about these images in the night sky. Learn about what a constellation really is, who is responsible for creating them, and see what images we find around the globe. Explore each season and find out the basic constellations you can find in the Pennsylvania night sky.
A Production of the Planetarium at The State Museum of Pennsylvania
- Tickets, including Members and complimentary passes, must be obtained at the ground floor information desk at least 5 minutes before showtime.
- Planetarium shows start promptly, so please arrive on time. Doors will not be opened after the show has started and no ticket refunds will be given for missed shows.
- The planetarium is not recommended for children age 3 and under.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- We reserve the right to sell tickets into all scheduled planetarium shows and programs.