How did Earth come to be a life-supporting planet? Where did our Moon come from? How did Earth become a living planet in the wake of our solar system’s violent birth? What does its history tell us about our chances of finding other worlds that are truly Earth-like? Explore the twisted tale of our planet’s origins. Scientists now believe that our galaxy is filled with solar systems, including up to a billion planets roughly the size of our own.
A Production of Spitz Creative Media
Reserve your tickets in advance at phmc.info/SMOPTickets and selecting the day you’d like to attend. Tickets will also be available at the door, but space is limited, booking ahead is recommended.
- Tickets, including Members and complimentary passes, must be obtained at the ground floor information desk at least 5 minutes before showtime.
- Advanced tickets purchases may also be completed online at phmc.info/SMOPTickets.
- Planetarium shows start promptly, so please arrive on time. Doors will not be opened after the show has started and no ticket refunds will be given for missed shows.
- The planetarium is not recommended for children age 3 and under.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- We reserve the right to sell tickets into all scheduled planetarium shows and programs.