I have many names. I can be mysterious. People say I’m shy. Sometimes you can see me, sometimes you can’t. I always look right at you, but don’t always show my face. Most people just ignore me, but your life would be very different without me. I’m the Moon! Come learn all about me. Who Am I? introduces our young viewers to the Moon.
A Production of the Planetarium at The State Museum of Pennsylvania
- Tickets, including Members and complimentary passes, must be obtained at the ground floor information desk at least 5 minutes before showtime.
- Planetarium shows start promptly, so please arrive on time. Doors will not be opened after the show has started and no ticket refunds will be given for missed shows.
- The planetarium is not recommended for children age 3 and under.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- We reserve the right to sell tickets into all scheduled planetarium shows and programs.